The London Management Qualifications (LMQ) is a UK based awarding organisation accredited by SCQF validating a set of innovative programmes covering a range of levels of study.
LMQ set out to develop qualifications that provide learners and employers with an award that recognise subject competencies. This approach helps employees from a widening participation background to build successful careers in global enterprises. By combining UK academic standards with relevant international content, our learners can achieve their full potential in today’s global economy.
LMQ qualifications are approved as progression pathways to relevant bachelor’s and master’s Top Up degrees by a growing number of UK and international Universities, providing significant university education opportunities for our learners. This allows us to provide well trained and qualified employees and leaders for the relevant sectors.
The LMQ accreditation process combines a range of auditable processes to ensure the award curriculum is delivered and assessed to the levels required by the UK quality code and associated subject level descriptors.
(1) Level 7 & 8 Diploma in Business Management (SCQF)
(2) Level 5 Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism (QCF)
(3) Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology (QCF)
(4) Level 5 Diploma in Health & Social Care Management (QCF)
(5) Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training (QCF)
(6) Level 6 Graduate Diploma in Business Management (QCF)
(7) Level 7 Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (QCF)
(8) Level 7 Post Graduate Diploma in Oil & Gas Management (QCF)